Please unblock monodoc 1.9-2

I'm requesting an unblock on the monodoc package. The version in Sid has
been there for ages, and is purely a packaging bugfix release. The
version in Lenny is an NMU, which I'd rather not release with given the
alternative.

Changelog entry:
   [ Mirco Bauer ]
   * debian/control:
     + Using my debian email address now.
     + Cleaned up Uploaders field.
   * debian/rules:
     + Added binary-arch to .PHONY.
   * debian/patches/03_build_sqlite_docs.dpatch:
     + Build documentation for the Mono.Data.SqliteClient library.
       (thanks to Daniel van Eeden <daniel_e@dds.nl> for the patch,
        Closes: #457860)
   * debian/control
     debian/rules:
     * Pass -V 1,2 to dh_installxsp so it can be used on XSP, XSP2,
       mono-apache-server and mono-apache-server2. (Closes: #373286)

   [ Jo Shields ]
   * Add dpatch to build-depends.
   * Add myself to Uploaders.
   * Include previous NMU changes - adapted for dpatch.

Thanks.
--Jo Shields