bacula probably needs unblocking

Hi,

today I was diving through the list of rc bugs and stumbled across
#496174. Appearently there has been an unblock request by luk for
version 2.4.2-3 of this package. But in the meantime there has been an
upload 2.4.2-3.1. Additional to that I would like to note, that the
changelog of 2.4.2-3 is sort of cryptic (some "applied upstream patch"
entries) and its not really possible for outstanding persons to say
weither the upload was intended for lenny or not.

So either:
1) The package needs an hint for version 2.4.2-3.1 if it is sure that
2.4.2-3 with its changeset should have been included into Lenny

or

2) If 2.4.2-3 with its changeset should not have been included into
Lenny then 2.4.2-3.1 is not suitable for Lenny as well.

Please note: I don't intend tosay that 2.4.2-3 should not be included
into Lenny, because I didn't check it properly, but it looks suspicious
enough to provoke my attention.

Regards,
Patrick