Unblock request for dhelp (again)

Hi there,

    A bug report today (see http://bugs.debian.org/502813) made me realise
that I released dhelp 0.6.13 a bit too early.  It has a bug that is probably
worse than the bug I was fixing in the first place (now it fails to reindex
the documentation weekly, so it will never be available for searching).

    Apart from fixing that bug, this time I have done extensive testing to
make sure I haven't broken anything and I have fixed the problem once and for
all.

    Another interesting question is that the submitter, Andrew Vaughan, says
that now the index is much faster ("now takes 8m 44sec to rebuild the index.
This is the same machine where 0.6.12 was taking 150 mins a month ago"). Maybe
there have been some improvements on pdftotext or pstotext, but I'm not sure
if that will be equally better for everybody.

    I am certain that we shouldn't ship dhelp 0.6.13: we should either go back
to 0.6.12, or unblock the new 0.6.14.

    Sorry for the hassle.  Regards,

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>