Re: remove sympa from lenny?

Le vendredi 03 octobre 2008 à 12:43 +0200, Thomas Viehmann a écrit :
> It does not seem to have reverse dependencies. There are a few users
> (double digit popcon), but not exceedingly many.

As it is on the servers, I assume a single mailing-list manager may have
thousands of users... so popularity contest may not be relevant here
AFAICT.

For the rest of the complains, I have unfortunately no time to help at
the moment, but I'm not the maintainer either, so that doesn't make a
difference.

Still, /me would be worried if sympa was out of Debian :-/

My 2 cents,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC