Re: tasksel, meta-gnome2, cheese and now abiword

Le jeudi 24 juillet 2008 à 23:56 +0100, Adeodato Simó a écrit :
> abiword needs 2 days thanks to urgency abuse; I've set it up to 10 days:
> it sounds ludicrous to let a major upstream version with significant
> changes to the packaging migrate with urgency=high.
>
> With that, we'll let the current meta-gnome2 + cheese + tasksel migrate,
> and after that happens you can upload a new meta-gnome2 adapted to the
> new abiword. Come by for a freeze exception once you make that upload.

Since cheese and meta-gnome2 are successfully migrating today, I’ve
uploaded meta-gnome2 1:2.22.2~4 which needs to go in with abiword.

Changes follow:
   * Move bug-buddy to the gnome-dbg dependencies only.
   * gnome depends on avahi-daemon, to get mDNS features working.
   * gnome-office depends on abiword-plugin-goffice 2.6 instead of
     abiword-gnome 2.4. Closes: #492540.
   * Bump ekiga to 2.0.12 (which is the required version in 2.22.2).

BTW, abiword was built a week ago on s390 but not uploaded.

 .''`.