Re: Why you need not upload with urgency=high for the freeze

Hi!

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 02:13, Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> wrote:
>  | Packages that are present in unstable the day we freeze will be
>  | automatically allowed into testing, that is, the freeze date (next
>  | weekend) does not mean your package should be in testing by then,
>  | but only in unstable.

Thanks for clarifying this! I would have asked sooner or later if you
hadn't said explicitly. Do you think worth write some sort of FAQ
about these things, a document that can be published on
release.debian.org to advertise us? We do not release so often, so
something to "remind" how things go on could be helpful.

Additionally, how NEW packages are handled? Pkgs in NEW now, if
accepted, would be allowed to migrate in testing?

Thanks for your support,
Sandro