Re: Give back plplot on ia64

* Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> [2008-07-22 01:46]:

> * Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> [2008-07-22 00:12]:
>
> > * Rafael Laboissiere [Mon, 21 Jul 2008 00:32:56 +0200]:
> >
> > > Please, give back plplot/5.9.0-8 on ia64.  The last autobuild on mundy
> > > failed with a very strange error message and I suspect that it may be
> > > related to that specific machine and perhaps not a real bug in the package.
> >
> > Hmprf, given back,
>
> Thanks.
>
> > let's see if it dies the same way.
>
> I am afraid it will...  but who knows?

I just checked it: it worked this time [1] and, even more surprisingly, on the
same machine (mundy) where it failed some days ago [2].

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=plplot;ver=5.9.0-8;arch=ia64;stamp=1216683426
[2] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=plplot;ver=5.9.0-8;arch=ia64;stamp=1216306441

I hope this is related to different versions of the build-dependent
packages, otherwise I would be discouraged to know that an autobuilder can
behave that random.

Anyway, thanks again.  plplot will be in lenny!

--
Rafael