Re: [SRM] stable upload for licq?

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:44:33PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> licq in stable is currently unusable due to server-side changes (see bug
> #488934). The patch is trivial and I have confirmed that it applies to
> the stable version and works.
>
> The question now is where to upload to?
> Is this ok for a stable point release? Or should this go into volatile
> instead?

I don't think licq is that volatile, at least judging from history.  But
currently the version in stable is broken, and thus warrants an upload
to stable-proposed-updates.  So please go ahead and upload to
ftp-master.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                             Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                       Debian Release Assistant