Re: Please upload 'r-base on alpha' build (Re: Please hint or push r-base 2.7.1-1 into testing)

On 14 July 2008 at 08:26, Steve Langasek wrote:
| On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 08:42:06PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| > Alpha team,

| > |
| > | "Built" means that it still isn't uploaded.
|
| > Could you please __upload__ the r-base build from about two days ago so that
| > r-base can go into testing?
|
| > Many thanks, and thanks for Frank for the cluebat,  Dirk
|
| debian-alpha is not the contact address for the buildd maintainer; that's
| alpha@buildd.debian.org.
|
| Not that there's much point in sending requests like this asking for
| packages to be uploaded because they haven't been seen for two days; as
| http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/architecture.php?a=alpha shows,
| there are quite a few packages built 2-3 days ago that have not been
| uploaded yet, so this isn't a case of just a single package being
| overlooked; and if every maintainer emailed every time there was a 3-day
| delay in a build being signed, that would be a whole lot of
| counterproductive email.

True, true, my bad.  On the other hand, it would be nice if the status pages
could say 'built but not transfered, maybe check other issues with arch'.  I
as maintainer tend to have a package-centric view and it is hard to aggregate
these pieces of information.

Is there an expected resolution for restoring alpha uploads ?

Dirk