Re: Please schedule binNMUs for openal -> openal-soft transition

For chromium, I'd rather it was let into testing before binNMUing it
(unless binNMUs don't add another 10 days to the testing migration
time). FTGL (one of it's deps) got pushed into testing without an
alpha build. So unfortunately it looks like chromium will not make the
freeze due to waiting on an alpha build of FTGL and then alpha buildd
time for itself. I plan to also upload an upstream bugfix release once
it reaches testing (hopefully it is suitable for a freeze exception).

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise