Repository problems since two days ago

Hello,

I hope this is the correct list to post this, otherwise apologises and please forward this message to the correct list.

Since yesterday I have these problems (with two different computers) when updating the packages:

http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/binary-i386/PackagesIndex: MD5Sum mismatch
http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/source/SourcesIndex: MD5Sum mismatch

I see that the status (date of last update) of  this folder in the repository today is the same as yesterday. The same happens with the main mirror (removing the "uk").

I presume that the main repository had a problem (maybe insufficient disk space?) in the middle of an update.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

David

Please Cc to me when replying