Re: buildd ordering: where to make a suggestion?

On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 09:57:26PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> I mean, when a package has stuff in editors, devel, libs, misc, doc,
> x11, kde, gnome, python, graphics, net and libdevel where would it stand for
> buildd ordering?

It uses the section information from Sources, i.e. the one from the
source package.

> Oh, and I think libdevel is missing in your above list; I think libdevel
> should be added to that it if isn't already.

libs is at -200 (highest priority has the lowest value), libdevel[*] is
at -174, and all sections inbetween have a distinct priority value,
differing one from the predecessor/successor.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

[*] 69 distinct source packages are in main with section:libdevel.
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                             Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                       Debian Release Assistant