mantis in lenny

Hello Release team,

the current stable release of mantis is 1.1.2. This is the result of my
endeavors to get a stabilized mantis upstream version, suitable for
lenny. It took some months to get there, so I really would like to see
this piece of work in mantis. Additional it could be expected that
upstream eventually releases a new upstream version during the lifetime
cycle of mantis, which would mean that the upstream support for the current
lenny version (1.0.8) would probably not be as one would wish.

Now the scenario is as following:
- Package is ready to be uploaded to unstable
- Freeze is coming up in... I can only guess.. on 15th july (mid of july
  is what the schedule says)

That means if I would let someone upload it NOW that it would migrate
into lenny just in time. But as Christian Perrier started a call for
translations I would like to wait some extra days for translations to
come, which would make an upload before the freeze nearly impossible.

Additional I don't feel good with the mind to rush a new upstream
version of mantis into lenny so fast. So I really would like to have
some 'grace period' before getting into lenny, so short before the
release. So I thought about a schedule for mantis and hope that you
agree with it:

- From now on: Wait for translations
- Upload to unstable at around the 11th july (+- 1 day, depending on my and my
  sponsors workload) with prioritylow
- 11th july - 1 August: Testing period in unstable, probably with some bugfix
  uploads, eventually with a Call for testing (just unsure where :-)
- 2. August: If everything seems okay, unblocking by the release team and let
  it migrate as usual (I'm not exactly sure how britney works here: does it
  then count the 10 days from the beginning or would it migrate immediately?)

This way the mantis package has a chance to stand tests by a wider audience and
can go into lenny stabilized before the release. Off course I would
send a reminder on 2th august to the release team about the needed
unblock.

What is the release teams opinion about this time-line? Is it okay?

Best Regards,
Patrick