Upload of new imagemagick to unstable

Dear release-team,

We have a new version of ImageMagick settled on experimental and we are
wanting to upload it to unstable.

Lucas Nussbaum kindly did a rebuild of the packages depending on
imagemagick (total of 28 [1]), with 3 of them failing to build (seems
that one of these has a new version that is compatible with the latest
imagemagick), so we already have a first look of what will fails and
what won't.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/imagemagick-list.txt

It has a soname bump (libmagick9 -> libmagick10), with libmagick9-dev
remaining the same (but depending on libmagick10 now; so packages will
need a simple rebuild only (I think)).

Is there something else that I am missing to say/ask/do? Do we have
permission to upload it to unstable?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Nelson