Re: Please binNMU paintlib on all archs (except sparc)

Varun Hiremath <varunhiremath@gmail.com>:

> The paintlib2c2a-dbg package is empty on all architectures that built
> paintlib with cdbs 0.4.50, ie. !sparc, because of #462130.

I just went through all the dozen or so -dbg packages built with debhelper
(>=6) and cdbs, and the only other victim I found was libqimageblitz-dbg
on all architectures. I think qimageblitz needs a binNMU too.

(Manually forging the thread references as I'm not subscribed. Sorry if
I messed it up somehow.)

Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org