grub-of (Re: Please fix your RC bugs)

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 10:42:58PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please note that even while we're not going to release Lenny next month,
> RC bugs should be fixed in a very timly manner. Usually there is no
> reason to let them open, and so we already started removing packages for
> being RC-buggy again. Please note that this also applies to bugs like
> "has RFCs in the source package", even if these bugs are usually easily
> fixable. (In other words, if you want to keep these packages in Debian,
> please upload such a fix, either as maintainer upload, or as NMU.)
>
> We already started larger removals batches as of now, and will proceed
> to the doc-freeness-issues during July sometimes.

Please can you give grub-of a grace period?  I plan to fix its RC bugs, but
can't right now because I don't have the hardware (I will have it very soon,
it's already ordered).

I ask this because although grub-of is currently broken, overall grub2
(grub-pc, grub-efi) isn't.  Removing the whole thing would be detrimental
for these.

--
Robert Millan