ca-certificates_20070303 breaks unrelated software

severity 413766 critical
thanks

Hi !

I am  a bit  disappointed by  the downgrading of  the severity  of bug
#413766.  I have filled  it under  critical with  justfication "breaks
unrelated  software".   It was  downgraded  to  important without  any
justification  and  the  discussion  in debian-release  did  not  even
mention this bug.

I  put severity  back to  critical :  it breaks  unrelated  software !
Please, read the bug report.  Another user reported a similar issue as
a followup.

I am not subscribed to debian-release, so please Cc: me if replies are
made only on this list.
--
Write and test a big program in small pieces.