Please allow core++-1.7-7 in etch

Hi,

please allow core++-1.7-7 in etch. With the creation of the non-free
buildd network, I learned that the autobuilders do not conform to policy
w.r.t. Build-Depends-Indep (for the details see my thread at [1]).
Therefore I uploaded version 1.7-7:

core++ (1.7-7) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/control: Use Build-Depends instead of Build-Depends-Indep
    to work around non-policy-conforming autobuilders.
  * debian/control: Add tag XS-Autobuild.
  * debian/copyright: Add note about autobuilding.
  * debian/control: Make package binNMU-safe.
  * debian/control: Add texlive alternatives to Build-Depends.

The contents of the package itself are unchanged, only the metadata
changed. The package is 9 of 10 days old, no regressions so far. The
package has one reverse dependency (cgal), which is also maintained by
myself.

Thanks,
  Joachim

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2006/12/msg00252.html