Re: Please hint p7zip 4.43~dfsg.1-2 and ttf-arabeyes 1.1-7 in Etch

On Sat, Dec 30, 2006, Mohammed Adnène Trojette wrote:
> Hi Release Team,

Hi again,

> My other request is referred to ttf-arabeyes for which I've corrected
> the hints file as follows to fix the paths to fonts:

For what it's worth, I've dropped the udeb as requested by the D-I team
(Frans and Davide). Moreover, I've added a NEWS.Debian documenting a
change done in 1.1-5.

So please allow ttf-arabeyes 1.1-8 (just uploaded) in Etch.

Thanks again,
--
Mohammed Adnène Trojette