Re: gnucash 2.0.2-2.1 MIGRATED to testing

* Thomas Bushnell BSG (tb@becket.net) [061230 20:56]:
> On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 09:32 +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> > Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> writes:

> > > Is it customary to hint packages into testing without even contacting
> > > the maintainer?
> >
> > Yes, for such minimal diffs.
>
> Even when it is already known that the developer opposes the change?

IIRC the only open issue was that you feared a regression re building on
arm, but as the package was also built on arm, there doesn't seem to be
a regresssion to me.  It might be that I misread your opinion though.

If you think a certain version is not fit for release, you should file
an RC bug to prevent testing migration (and in that case our scripts
would have prevented testing migration, btw). That is the canonical,
most obvious way to make sure the release team knows your opinion about
the change, and also to make sure nobody forgets it.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/