Please unblock xorg-server

Hello release team,

   I've just uploaded version 1.1.1-13 of xorg-server, which contains the
actual xserver, rather than just the packaging found in the xorg source
package. This upload, as well as the -12 upload, fix two fairly important
bugs. The first is a timing issue that should fix bug #374026. I've given
this patch a couple weeks, and there have been no regressions reported yet,
so I think that's definitely ready for etch.

   In addition, the -13 upload provides a simple fix for a common problem
on install or upgrade when people don't use the xorg or x-window-system
metapackages. Because the change in -13 is a trivial addition of recommends
and suggests, I don't see any need to wait longer than the default for a
medium urgency upload, which is why I'm sending this mail now. Thank you!

 - David Nusinow