Re: glib destabilization and ways forward

On Friday 29 December 2006 19:48, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Note that option (3) depends on upstream's ability to fix the problem
> quickly, *and* is likely to be error prone.  If our priority is the
> *release*, then options (1) and (2) are the best choices.

I miss an analysis of what other packages are involved in this plan. If
only GnuCash is involved that'd make the lower ranked options more of an
option than if the number of affected packages is unknown or expected to
be large.
I've seen this mentioned before in the thread, but IIRC no real answers.

Cheers,
FJP