Re: Wesnoth 1.2 uploaded

On Friday, 29 December 2006 03:51, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > I hope this can go in :)
>
>  1516 files changed, 100841 insertions(+), 99201 deletions(-)
>
> Aieee.
>
> Even the code-only changes add up to about 1200 lines.  The only way I
> could see letting this in would be if it were allowed to age for twice the
> normal time, and then only because it's a game...
Sounds fair. Please, take into account that every line of code changed there
are bugfixes.

In addition, we have a quite big user base (almost 100 players in the 1.2
multiplayer server just now, plus a huge majority that do not play
multiplayer), so usually bugs are spotted really quickly. So far, 1.2 has
been out for a week and no important bug has been spotted (and it fixes
several important ones). :)

Best regards
--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es