Re: horae_063-3 uploaded [was: Re: horae_063-2 closes RC bug #404006]

Hello again Andi:

I was able to discuss with upstream and he produced a new version which does not depend on libtk-filedialog-perl. This would be horae_064-1. The previously uploaded 063-3 is still fine so please let me know if you prefer me to upload 064-1 for etch or just leave well-enough alone.

Carlo