permission to upload new logcheck upstream

logcheck is a native package, so when i added some filters,
i produced a new upstream version. I'd like to see 1.2.52 in etch
and would like to reqest permission to upload it to unstable. I'll
get in touch with d-r again when it's time for a freeze exception.

Thanks,

"we all know linux is great...
 it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
                                                     -- linus torvalds