horae_063-3 uploaded [was: Re: horae_063-2 closes RC bug #404006]

Hi Andi:

I have uploaded horae_063-3 it fixed the large diff.gz problem without needing a new source tarball. I figured that it was less disruptive this way and it is likely that I will forget to remove the CPAN modules again sometimg in the future. This way it shouldn't matter so much to the size of the package orig.tar.gz.

Thanks,

Carlo