Please allow pine 4.64-3 in etch

[ Note: I initially tried to fix everything in 4.64-2, before the freeze,
  including the move of pine-tracker from non-free to contrib, but as this
  requires the override file to be edited, I decided to withdraw 4.64-2
  partially and re-release it as 4.64-3. Move of pine-tracker to contrib
  will be made for lenny ].

This release should finally allow for unattented installs and unattented
upgrades, which I consider worthy enough features to be in etch.

pine (4.64-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Use debconf to announce new versions. Closes: #213260.
  * Use debconf to configure /etc/mailname and /etc/news/server.
    Thanks a lot to Tim Cutts. Closes: #292528.

 -- Santiago Vila <sanvila@debian.org>  Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:06:32 +0100

pine (4.64-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Added Suggests: ca-certificates, as this package has SSL support.
  * Changed pine/mailindx.c to show mail sizes in traditional form.

 -- Santiago Vila <sanvila@debian.org>  Fri,  8 Dec 2006 18:01:54 +0100

Update excuses:

     * pine (4.64-1 to 4.64-3)
          + Maintainer: Santiago Vila
          + Section: non-free/mail
          + 6 days old (needed 5 days)
          + Not touching package, as requested by freeze (contact
            debian-release if update is needed)
          + Not considered

Thanks.