Please unblock sun-java5 and bazaar

Merry Christmas; here are two RC bug fixes to celebrate (both needing
unblocking, of course):

#
# Fixes #392415 (ships architecture-dependent files in /usr/share); it
# was also fixed in 1.5.0-8-1.1 with the exact same diff (sans changelog),
# but I forgot to send the diff to the BTS, so the maintainer seems to not
# have acked the NMU, reopening the bug. No changes except the fix.
#
# Since it's in non-free, I've uploaded both i386 and amd64 binaries; it
# needs two days in unstable before it can go in, though.
#
unblock sun-java5/1.5.0-10-1.1

#
# Fixes #403849 (segfaults on baz ancestry-graph), which is needed for
# upgrades from baz to bzr, introduced by the neon26 upgrade. Has spent its
# five days in DELAYED, will need autobuilding and two days in unstable.
# No changes except the fix.
#
unblock bazaar/1.4.2-5.3

/* Steinar */