Freeze exception request: postgresql-common

Hi release team,

first, I wish you a Merry Christmas and want to say a big Thank You
for your great efforts on steering Etch towards release!

I would like to get the current postgresql-common into Etch. It fixes
two bugs (covered by test suite), and otherwise only adds
translations, test suite code, and documentation.

Thank you,

Martin

postgresql-common (70) unstable; urgency=low

  * t/050_encodings: Check that $LC_ALL dominates $LANG on pg_createcluster.
    This reproduces bug #403239.
  * pg_createcluster: If $LC_ALL is defined, fix $LANG to $LC_ALL. Servers
    prior to 8.2 get this wrong and fail over an invalid $LANG even if that is
    dominated by a valid $LC_ALL. Closes: #403239
  * Add Brazilian Portugese debconf translations. Thanks to André Luís Lopes!
    Closes: #403563
  * t/040_upgrade.t: Check that pg_upgradecluster does not have any stderr
    output (such as error messages from pg_restore, the server, or Perl
    warnings). This uncovers #403529.
  * pg_upgradecluster: Do not mangle {hba,ident,external_pid}_file values from
    old postgresql.conf if they do not exist at all. This removes the Perl
    warnings during upgrades from 7.4. Closes: #403529
  * debian/README.Debian: Describe default cluster setup and give an example
    for upgrading a cluster if a newer version with the same name already
    exists.

 -- Martin Pitt <mpitt@debian.org>  Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:00:27 +0100

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de