Re: please let updated setpwc into etch

On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 08:56:06PM +0100, Anders Lennartsson wrote:
> And I must say that the buildd:s are really quick. Within 6 hours all
> but m68k and s390 have successfully built the new package, according
> to the logs at http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=setpwc
> The two missing ones have not yet completed the task.

According to
http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=setpwc, m68k and
s390 have them set to not-for-us. You have to contact the buildd admins
via $arch@buildd.debian.org to get it cleared. I cleared the state for
s390.

Bastian

--
... bacteriological warfare ... hard to believe we were once foolish
enough to play around with that.