Re: mingw32 (re)uploaded to unstable

Hi,

I've just uploaded a followup to this one which fixes the broken
symlinks introduced by removing the docs.  The only changes are
to add an additional link to the native man page name for gcc and
g++, Suggest gcc-doc and cpp-doc (and bump Standards-Version to
make the whole thing lintian clean again).

As errata to the previous release, I'd recommend we use this new
version as the release candidate for etch.  From a quality of
release perspective, we can do without #404116.

Cheers!
Ron