Re: please unblock cpufire-applet

On Fri, 2006-12-22 at 08:27 +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> Torsten Werner wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> > the package has been accepted for unstable right before the freeze.
> > After some arm build problems it is now ready for etch and there are
> > no bugs. May you accept the package for the etch release, please?
>
> I'm not keen of adding new packages in a freeze...

don't worry it is just 32k and won't hurt any other package

$ dpkg -L cpufire-applet
/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/locale
/usr/share/cpufire-applet
/usr/share/cpufire-applet/cpufire-applet.glade
/usr/share/gnome-2.0
/usr/share/gnome-2.0/ui
/usr/share/gnome-2.0/ui/GNOME_CPUFireApplet.xml
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/cpufire-applet
/usr/share/doc/cpufire-applet/README
/usr/share/doc/cpufire-applet/AUTHORS
/usr/share/doc/cpufire-applet/copyright
/usr/share/doc/cpufire-applet/changelog.gz
/usr/share/doc/cpufire-applet/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/cpufire-applet
/usr/lib/cpufire-applet/cpufire_applet
/usr/lib/bonobo
/usr/lib/bonobo/servers
/usr/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_CPUFireApplet.server

Soeren
--
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, when you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.