From: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
To: Aurelien Jarno <arm8@aurel32.net>
Subject: mplayer_1.0~rc1-10_arm.changes REJECTED

Rejected: mplayer_1.0~rc1-10_arm.changes: not signed by authorised uploader

===

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Andrea Mennucc

"The EULA sounds like it was written by a team of lawyers who want to tell
me what I can't do, and the GPL sounds like it was written by a human
being who wants me to know what I can do."
Anonymous,    http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/420