fix for #403852 - lsb-build-desktop3

As discussed yesterday on #debian-release channel, we were missing
support for the LSB Desktop module in lsb-build-base3. This fix has been
uploaded now. The fix involves creating a new "leaf" binary package,
lsb-build-desktop3, which contains the missing files.

The source changes to the lsb-build-base3 package is small (except for
the addition of some of the missing headers), and there is no change to
the existing lsb-build-base3 binary package (except the version change).

Please consider adding this new binary package and letting it flow into
testing so that our support for developing LSB 3.1 applications is complete.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                 BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149