chillispot status

Hi RM's,

This is a short review of chillispot status and why I ask for
including the latest revision.

Chillispot is quite new in Debian archive, it migrated to testing
since it passed the 10 days. However the implementation for configfile
was not totally OK, and it was abusing debconf to notify the user that
manual config should be done.

I've improved this on latest revision, bassically I ask for minimal
parameters through debconf and create/update the configfile. I've
tested on different scenaries and results were good.
I've recently got translation updates, so I'm preparing another
update, just for them.

I'd like to have the latest revision migrated since I consider to be
in much better shape, otherwise please remove -1 from testing since
it's not in good shape for a release.

thanks

pd: please cc'me

--