Re: apache2-mpm-itk: uninstallable on arm

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 10:33:08PM +0100, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
>>> The problem has already been sorted out by the release team, but failed
>>> on arm due to a recurrent problem with the build daemon.
>> In that case, it is not a bug in apache2-mpm-itk; closing after conferring
>> with the RMs.
> Where should I report this problem then? This package is *not* in a
> releasable state on ARM, this has to be *tracked* somewhere.

I guess the RMs already know about it...? It's not really the first time a
package has been late in building for some reason, and the BTS isn't really
needed to track such skews. Cc-ing -release; I'm sure they can help you if
you have further issues.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/