Not very happy with new directfb upload

Hi Guillem,

I do not want to blame you or anything, but I do need your help to get
things sorted out.

You uploaded a new upstream version of directfb a few days ago (or rather,
it was accepted a few days ago), and I'm afraid that looks likely to
completely mess up the Beta 3 release plans for the installer.

Reason is that libcairo still depends on -24 and thus d-i builds currently
fail as that version is no longer available.
Also, this means that the new directfb has to migrate to testing before we
can release d-i, which in turn means that all packages that depend on
directfb have to be able to migrate.

Did you already contact the maintainers of packages that depend on
directfb?
Who is managing the transition?
When do you think everything could be ready to migrate to testing?

Cheers,
FJP