timezone (glibc) update for sarge

Hello,

On glibc maintainers request, I have added glibc to the candidate for
the next stable release on the wiki. [1]
According to the diff between the packages, this update only concerns
timezone data. There is no change in the glibc code.

This is needed because, for example, Australia changed its daylight
saving time this year.

This seems to be a valid candidate, if nobody disagrees I could tell us to
upload to s-p-u.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleases/PointReleases
[2] http://people.debian.org/~lmamane/glibc/glibc_22-sarge0.diff

Julien Danjou
.''`.  Debian Developer
: :' : http://julien.danjou.info
`. `'  http://people.debian.org/~acid
  `-   9A0D 5FD9 EB42 22F6 8974  C95C A462 B51E C2FE E5CD