Re: Contrib packages that probably should be forced into testing

I'm working on a new version of this package now. It depends on java2-runtime because it uses swing. Is there a different virtual dependency that I can use to resolve the problem and get it into testing? If you have never seen it, it's an X app that has a fairly complicated interface. Is there a dfsg version of java2 yet? I use blackdown java to do the compilation.