About Xmame

[Please CC me since I'm not subscribed to the list]

Hi, I'm the new maintainer of xmame, and I'm a little confused of what
should I do to gets this new version (0.86) into testing.

This is really important since this new version fixs a lot of bugs, and
has new interesting elements to the users.

The current version is 0.74 and, definitely, is not a good canditate.

The package is currently waiting in NEW.
--
Bruno Barrera C.
http://www.pegasus.cl