Re: Removing php4-imagick?

Imagemagick 5.x dissapeared from SID and Testing and has broken php4-imagick. Upstream have a new version which should re-start working with imagemagick 6.0, but I'd rather wait another version to make sure it's stable enough. In the mean time, it's better to remove the package from testing as there's no imagemagick 5 at all in there, and I think it was a mistake.
As soon as we get a new upstream version, I'll fix this package.

Thanks for noticing.

PS: please CC as I'm not subscribed to d-release