Re: s390 not keeping up.

Andreas Metzler wrote:
On 2004-05-12 Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> wrote:

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 07:25:12PM +0100, Carlos Valiente wrote:

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 13:13, Andreas Metzler wrote:

The percentage of up to date packages for sid on s390 is currently
dropping like a stone.

Hi! I'm happily running debian-s390 under Hercules. If this is an
acceptable setup for taking care of some packages, I'm glad to help

There was a problem with the s390 buildd, which was corrected by Arnd
Bergmann yesterday.  It should be catching up soon.

No, that did not change the situation I described I bit. s390 is still
successfully building packages but they are not uploaded.

On a sidenote if one of the 390 buildds had a problem we wouldn't see a
complete failure, as there is currently. -  Probably just a slow rise,
because there are two buildds and s single s390 might even be fast
enough.

I am currently not able to upload packages for some reason. I will recover the situation on next monday. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Gerhard