Re: request for r-cran packages

On 20/03/2019 11:59, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Tony,

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 10:02:17PM +0100, Tony Travis wrote:
I need three r-cran packages that are not in the Debian-Med-based Ubuntu
archive for my PIQUE GWAS pipeline:

https://github.com/tony-travis/PIQUE

Thanks for the feature request (BTW, should we try to package
PIQUE itself as well?)
[...]

Hi, Andreas.

Yes, that would be great if you're willing, but I would struggle to do it on my own despite you explaining to me several times what to do...

I've been advising some colleagues in India to stop using Bio-Linux 8 and switch to Ubuntu-MATE 18.04 + med-bio instead and they reported the issue. TBH, I had forgotten that I did a manual work-around on my own servers.

Thanks,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk