Re: 'Cannot allocate memory' during autopkgtest

Hi Graham,

Le sam. 1 déc. 2018 à 12:14, Graham Inggs <ginggs@debian.org> a écrit :

> Since the upload of R 3.5, the autopkgtests of r-bioc-biovizbase and
> r-bioc-cummerbund have been failing in Ubuntu where the test runners
> have less than ~2GB RAM.
>
> In both cases, the autopkgtest consists of generating the
> documentation from a .rnw file.  The last step in the .rnw file is a
> call to sessionInfo() which seems to run out of memory while trying to
> execute 'uname' to determine the platform, as follows:

I have just updated the r-bioc-biovizbase autopkgtest to run the
provided tests instead building vignettes [1].
It still requires an adjustment due to a missing package before to be
uploaded (I will do it later today).
Hopefully this will suppress the error for Ubuntu.

Best,
Dylan

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-biovizbase/commit/45beab3555