Re: industrial product mould

Dear purchasing manager,

Glad to hear that you're on the market for industrial product mould.

This is David from Xiamen Qiqiangsheng Moulds Co., Ltd. in China. We are an ISO 9001 certified molding & injection factory, specialized in manufacturing plastic injection moulds, compression moulds,  die casting moulds,blowing moulds and plastic products, with the customers of VOLVO, PRIMA, DECATHLON, ABB, etc., Our items are mainly applied in electronic, automobile, sanitary ware, medical and sports goods fields. Any inquiry will be welcomed, and hope to establish a win-win trade relation with you!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & best regards,

David Liao
Xiamen Qiqiangsheng Moulds Co., Ltd.

Add: No. 102, Xiaguang Road, Xiaxin Electronic

Area, Haicang district, Xiamen, Fujian, China
Tel: 0086-592-
7016103
Fax: 0086-592-
7016105