Re: Accepted kdeplasma-addons 4:4.4.4-1 (source all amd64)

Hi Sune,

> We are not requiring a stable ABI, but a stable ABI within the same
> SOVERSION, which is what everyone with libraries with installed public
> headers should be doing, or alternatively stop installing public headers.

Ok, good to know for the future reference.

> We have stopped shipping the liblancelot headers, and with only one
> consumer currently of liblancelot, there is no reason to keep it separate
> for now.

I have nothing against that - to be honest, I didn't really see the point of
separating it package-wise in the first place. I just wanted to give you the
heads-up for the SC4.6.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth