testing new kdelibs/kdegraphics packages

Hi

I am currently preparing 3 DSAs for kde packages, which include updated
packages for kdegraphics, kdelibs and kde4libs. These packages address the
current security issues for stable[0] and oldstable[1] (as assigned to these
packages). For testing purposes, I've made it possible to retrieve the updated
packages for stable-security[2] and oldstable-security[3].
It would be helpful, if people could install these packages and check whether
they notice any obvious regressions. I am particularly interested in any
changes in behaviour related to SVG images or web browsing.
I will continue with my tests and release the DSAs, once I am satisfied and
appreciate any feedback, so feel free to drop me a private mail.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://security-tracker.debian.net/tracker/status/release/stable

[1]; http://security-tracker.debian.net/tracker/status/release/oldstable