Installing libartsc0 on Etch breaks xine.

Hello there,

this is a bit of a strange one so I haven't submitted a bug report though I've checked the bts.  Basically if libartsc0 is installed then Xine (package xine-ui) is extremely unstable and can crash the x server or starts with the following message displayed in the terminal:

can't create mcop directory

The situation is fixed by installing the libarts1-xine package.  Is there not a way that the libartsc0 package can check for a xine / xine-lib installation and then install the libarts1-xine package?  Let me know if you need any further information and whether or not I should submit a bug report or if I'm talking a load of nonsense!

thanks,

Ananda Samaddar