Re: Fonts disappeared

Pierre Habouzit wrote:

>> > yeah that setting is really odd.
>> >
>> > since x-window-syste-core (or the other one, i can't remember)
>> > depends upon ttf-bitstream-vera, maybe we should make them +
>> > antialiasing the default.
>>
>> Does someone have to fill a bugreport against this issue, or will
>> this post be "heard" be the right developer?
>
> well, I've set the right Cc: so that the debian KDE crew (that I'm part
> of) would discuss that.
>
> so you can consider that beeing heard. now we'll see if we really wan't
> that or not (even if I can't see issues with that)

I saw, that now the bug seems to be fixed, but I think not yet right.
Before the yesterdays change the defaultfonts were like:

Helevetica 12
courier 12
Helevetica 10
Helevetica 12
Helevetica 12
Helevetica 11
Helevetica 12

but now the default fonts are:

sans serif 10
monospace 10
sans serif 10
sans serif 10
sans serif 10
sans serif 10
sans serif 10

I think someone has forgotten to set the fontsizes right - there are all a
bi too small and i *think* in the kde-default there also not all of the
same size.

HTH

Bastian