Contribute to debusine's design

Hello,

some of you might have already heard of "debusine". It aims to be
a software factory tailored for the needs of Debian. At some point,
it might become a replacement for wanna-build and the buildd, it might
also be useful to run archive wide QA tasks (hence the two lists
debian-qa@lists.debian.org and debian-wb-team@lists.debian.org).

So far, debusine only existed as a concept with some initial design ideas
but Freexian will invest resources to turn this into something real. I
would love if debusine could become really useful for Debian so I'd like
you to join the design discussions that we will soon have so that you can
chime in and share your experiences, your needs, etc.

This will happen in the salsa project so please watch the project if you
want to follow along and ensure it can meet your needs:
https://salsa.debian.org/freexian-team/debusine

Cheers,

PS: It looks like salsa has some issues[1] with the "pages" hosting so the
documentation links are broken, you should look into the git repository
directly or through the latest artifact:
https://salsa.debian.org/freexian-team/debusine/-/tree/master/docs
https://freexian-team.pages.debian.net/-/debusine/-/jobs/1573081/artifacts/public/index.html

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/support/-/issues/256
--